Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas may be a 2004 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It’s the seventh title within the grand larceny Auto series, and therefore the followup to the 2002 game grand larceny Auto: Vice City. It had been released in October 2004 for PlayStation 2, and in June 2005 for both. Original size of this game is 14 GB This is the compressed version only 13MB HOW TO INSTALL DOWNLOAD GTA IV 13MB RAR &EXTRACT IT AFTER EXTRACTS IT BECOMES 6GB JUST BURN THE GTA IV ISO IN A DVD THEN DONE!!ENJOY with daemon tools. GTA San Andreas Highly Compressed Rockstar has underscored the personalization of the primary hero by including pretending computer game components. Dress, extras, hairstyles, gems, and tattoos are accessible for buy by the player and have a greater amount of an impact on non-player characters' responses than the apparel in Vice City.
Table of Contents
1. About Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - General Information
|App Name||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|File Size||3.4 GB|
|Category||Action & Adventure|
|Release date||Feb 13, 2014|
Needless to say, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is one of the best installments of Rockstar Games’ legendary action saga where players will once again become a cagey gangster.
The game is available now for Xbox®, PlayStation®2, select mobile devices and of course, PC. PC players around the world can experience this epic game with polished and improved graphics, soundtrack capabilities, visual effects, player mod support, instant replay, and many more.
2. GTA San Andreas download for PC Windows 10 64 bit & Installation
There is an array of methods to download, install and run GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 64 bit. Here we would like to introduce several common ways:
Method 1. Installing GTA San Andreas for Windows 10 64 bit manually
- Step 1: Launch your favorite web browser on your PC.
- Step 2: Download the game’s installation file from trusted publishers. Choose “Save/Save as” to save the file to your PC. If you choose “Save”, the program file will be located in your Downloads folder. And in case you opt for “Save as”, you can select anywhere to put it in.
- Step 3: Once the download is finished, click the “.exe file” twice to install the game. You need to follow all the installation instructions till the end.
- Step 4: Now, the game icon is on your Desktop, open it and enjoy GTA San Andreas on your Window 10 64 bit.
Method 2. Installing GTA San Andreas for Windows 10 64 bit using Microsoft Store.
- Step 1: Open Microsoft Store and find the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas app there.
- Step 2: Buy the app. It cost you $6.99 for GTA San Andreas free download for Windows 10 64 bit. You can choose to pay via credit/debit card, Paypal, mobile phone or redeem a gift card. Once the payment is made, the installation will begin.
- Step 3: Run Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas when it’s ready to play.
>>> You might also like to read:
3. How to uninstall GTA San Andreas on PC Windows 10 64 bit
Similarly, we have two ways to remove the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas app from your computer. Both are just a piece of cake.
Method 1: Remove GTA San Andreas from Windows 10 64 bit manually
- Step 1: Access “Control Panel” option by searching for it on the “Start” button, or Windows logo.
- Step 2: Select “Uninstall a program” option
- Step 3: Find the app > Right-click > then choose “Uninstall”
Once the uninstallation’s completed, your operating system will be clean from the game.
Method 2: Remove GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 64 from Microsoft Store
Gta San Andreas Gb Size Chart
- Step 1: Find the GTA San Andreas app on the Microsoft Store
- Step 2: Right-click on the app, select “Uninstall” option and follow the next instructions till everything is finished.
4. GTA San Andreas free download for Windows 10 64 bit: FAQs
Question 1: What is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC?
Answer: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and launched by Rockstar Games in 2004. It’s the 7th title in the GTA series, following up to the GTA: Vice City 2002.
Question 2: Is GTA San Andreas free to download and play?
No. As of the moment, you have to pay $10.99 to download the game from Rockstar’s official site. Regarding GTA San Andreas download for PC Windows 10 64 bit, as we stated, you need to spend $6.99.
However, you can download the game for free via the link we sited at the beginning of the article.
Question 3: Will GTA San Andreas function normally on any Windows?
Gta San Andreas Gb Sizes
Answer: Of course. The game will work well on most present Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10), 32 bit and 64 bit.
Gta San Andreas Gb Size Pc
>>> Visit Gurugamer.com to keep updated with the latest news on gaming scene.